A foundation like a second skin with a ’Nude-Finish’. The high definition foundation combines opposites: it is ultra light yet creamy, invisible yet covering, unnoticeable however perfect. It contains high-definition pigments which are produced with a special HPP-technology (High Performing Pigments Technology). These pigments are characterized through their excellent performance, ultimate intensity and special luminosity. These have a deciding influence on the properties of the foundation:
- Ultimate application experience: immediately after using, the texture melts into the skin and becomes absolutely unnoticeable.
- Natural transparency: The foundation appears to become ’invisible’, even up close.
- Stay-true-colour and good durability: Thanks to the HPP technology, the make-up has a very clear color and doesn`t darken after use. The complexion stays very bright the whole day without any grayness forming – it appears flawless, fresh and radiant.
- Satin-finish with a soft focus effect: The super-fine, high definition pigments develop particular color radiance on account of their special production process. Due to this they optically balance the skin tone and create the effect of a smooth, perfect skin which glows in its own radiance. Skin looks finer and smoother and little lines and shadows become invisible.
- Buildable coverage: The coverage of this ultra-light texture can be intensified by repeated application without seeming mask-like.
High Definition Foundation contains a 4 in 1 complex:
- Moisturizing, because of 3 different types of hyaluronic acids which, due to their individually varying molecular weight, work into different layers of the skin.
- Nourishing, thanks to viola tricolour (pansies) extract.
- Supportively nourishing with panthenol and vitamins A and E.
Suitable for sensitive skin.